Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Installation Room

I installed my most successful pieces of the semester into one of our project rooms for my final review. I'm really happy with this body of work and am excited to continue working. I want to take better images of this before I have to take it down...


Untitled, 2009, latex paint, wood, oil pastel

drawing: refill/repel, 2009, craft paper, oil pastel, oil stick
sculpture (far left): sister, 2009,  steel wool, paper maché, sand, latex paint, welded steel, enamel
sculpture (front): sat/stood, 2009, welded steel, wood, latex paint

drawing: seam shift, 2009, craft paper, oil pastel, oil stick
sculpture (left): dove, 2009, welded steel, dove soap, watermelon seeds

sat/stood, 2009, welded steel, wood, latex paint
drawing: sat/stood (drawing), 2009, collage, colored pencil



drawings outside of project room...better images to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment